on saturday night i went to a friend's house party filled with a bunch of random people, and it was awesome to meet lots of new 20 somethings that live around this area. after chatting with one girl for a while she looked up at me and says, "You know who you look like?" and of course i thought here were go again, its always a toss up and an interesting moment when this happens in conversation. then she responds with, "That girl from Twilight!" I of course laugh and interrupt and say, "Oh yeah, Kristen Stewart...gotten that a few times when I'm pale..." But she said no some other character thats apparently a sibling of Edward's in the movie.
So obvi I had to google this girl named Ashley Greene and figure out who this other imposter was. i can see it a little bit (def more than damn kate middleton), but still...the conclusion is clear: if you have brown hair, you look like anyone with brown hair.
get outta town. i totally see it!!
ReplyDelete